- International Trade Centre, Majuragate, Surat.
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent; Full-time: 08:00 to 16:30
Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Fresher to 2 years
15000 to 40000 per month CTC
As a Angular Developer, you will be developing robust enterprise-grade apps and web presence for some of the largest industries. You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and give feedback on technical designs. You will be responsible for the design and development of new tools from the ground up. You will need to collaborate with our top-notch designers and back-end developers.
Eleiss is a Surat, India based company that works to put power of technology behind the businesses to help them run in a better way. We are looking for more people to be a part of our awesome team and contribute to our technology solutions.
Established in 2009 and known for its excellence – the company has served a lot of corporate and industries.
- Use markup languages like HTML5 to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
You will be working on Linux platform. The company has its private cloud which runs development environments and developer tools for testing, quality assurance, and automation. The production code written by you will be reviewed and passed both manually and automatically.
A bot designed by the company will assist you in your development process.
You will be writing production code in Typescript, SCSS, HTML, Angular, NodeJS