- International Trade Centre, Majuragate, Surat.
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent; Full-time: 08:00 to 16:30
Eleiss is a Surat, India based company that works to put power of technology behind the businesses to help them run in a better way. We are looking for more people to be a part of our awesome team and contribute to our technology solutions.
Established in 2009 and known for its excellence – the company has served a lot of corporates and industries.
Know more about the company and culture.
We are now looking for someone to join our technical team as a Back-end developer. The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer who is driven by working on projects with a positive social impact for large audiences.
The ideal candidate has the willingness to join a flat hierarchy environment with short decision paths and the ability to work independently, take initiative and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team. You’ll be someone who is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the front-end developers code. You’ll usually write web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers. You’ll be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
You’ll join a team of developers in Surat. We work collaboratively in cross-disciplinary team, being as agile as possible in our working styles and releases. We use collaboration tools on our private cloud to communicate effectively. For delivering excellent quality applications, we do have testing and quality assurance tools integrated in the private cloud for developers. You’ll be developing on a personal cloud owned and managed by the company with continuous integration and continuous deployment enabled.
While we expect you to come with an impressive track record, you will be joining a fast-growing company that offers unparalleled opportunities for development and growth. We pride ourselves on being a brilliant place to work, with a fantastic team and positive work culture. As a team, we all come from a wide variety of backgrounds, If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency to improve user experience.
We are a company that believes in delivering the excellence - designed, developed and deployed on open source and Linux platform. You will get an opportunity to learn new tools and generation next concepts of development.
- Work on projects and products taken up by Eleiss
- Submit work within deadlines
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Developing new integration modules and maintain previously developed modules
- Work as part of agile teams and individual
- Estimating integration plan and complexity of integrations
- Extending internal behavioural testing framework to new modules
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices and procedures
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Output data in different formats
Experience and personal attributes
You should have:
- Demonstrable experience of working as a professional back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages: PHP and NodeJS
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Excellent knowledge of protocols http, https, smtp, pop, imap etc.
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Empathy and a pragmatic attitude
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented principles
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Skills for integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of data migration, transformation and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Understanding for creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding for implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
You’ll ideally have:
- A working experience on collaboration tools such as gitlab, github
- An extensive knowledge of git
- Profound knowledge of Linux commands and working of the system
- An interest in technology
- Joining Date: Within a week of selection
Process for selection
- Apply to get an appointment for an aptitude test
- After clearing the aptitude test, the next round will be your personal interview and HR interview