- 303/2, International Trade Centre, Majuragate, Surat.
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent; Full-time: 08:00 to 16:30
15000 to 40000, based on experience
Eleiss is a Surat, India based company that works to put power of technology behind the businesses to help them run in a better way. We are looking for more people to be a part of our awesome team and contribute to our technology solutions.
Established in 2009 and known for its excellence – the company has served a lot of corporates and industries.
We are now looking for someone to join our technical team as a Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will be an experienced designer who is driven by working on projects with a positive social impact for large audiences. Experience of vector graphics and image editing tools is essential, and any experience of animation tools or 3D tools would be welcome. You’ll be someone who will design rich marketing content for the company. You’ll have good communication skills. You’ll have good time management skills as you will be working on multiple projects.
You’ll do this through conceptual direction, production, sketching, prototyping and planning. You love the craft, the collaboration and the grit it takes to make something great.
Leadership is exciting to you, but you’re also willing to follow others because you understand that great ideas can come from anywhere. You sweat the details and expect others to do the same. You’ve made it where you are by embracing every challenge, and seeing every challenge as an opportunity. You want to be here because you want to create things people love.
You’ll join a team of developers in Surat. We work collaboratively in cross-disciplinary team, being as agile as possible in our working styles and releases. We use collaboration tools on our private cloud to communicate effectively.
We’d be very interested to see what skills you could bring to the team. We would like you to be able to tell us about projects that you’ve been a part of, particularly focusing on how your work has been useful to users.
While we expect you to come with an impressive track record, you will be joining a fast-growing company that offers unparalleled opportunities for development and growth. We pride ourselves on being a brilliant place to work, with a fantastic team and positive work culture. As a team, we all come from a wide variety of backgrounds, so as long as you are interested in helping us fulfil our mission, we are interested in speaking to you.
We are a company that believes in delivering the excellence - designed, developed and deployed on open source and Linux platform. You will get an opportunity to learn new tools and generation next concepts of designing.
Go through below links for the samples of marketing content:
- Work on projects and products taken up by Eleiss
- Submit work within deadlines
- Collaboratively deliver high-quality marketing content
- Work as part of agile teams and individual
- Have an understanding of all our systems, and share this with others on the team
- Find ways to improve designing processes
Experience and personal attributes
You should have:
- Demonstrable experience of working as a professional UI/UX designer
- Excellent knowledge of vector graphics and image editing concepts
- Illustration designing skills
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Empathy and a pragmatic attitude
- Must be proficient at using various social media
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Create designs that identify a product or convey a message
- Experience of Mac OS/Linux
- Experience of pen tablet tools (Wacom)
- Experience of working with user researchers and developers
- Acute interest in technology
You’ll ideally have:
- Joining Date: Within a week of selection
Process for selection
- Apply to get an appointment for an aptitude test
- After clearing the aptitude test, the next round will be your personal interview and HR interview