Shell Script Programmer
- 303/2, International Trade Center, Majuragate, Surat.
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 to 16:30
Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Fresher to 2 years
As per the candidate, Yearly increment as per the performance
Are you a die hard fan of working on Linux cli?
You will be responsible mainly for creating task automation scripts and tools to maintain and expand an automated cluster of Linux hosts. You will also be required to maintain good documentation.
- You must be able to understand the requirements and propose the best solution
- Follow best industry practices
- Produce detailed specifications
You must have good working knowledge of
- Shell scripts, commands, environment variables
- perl/python/php script (added advantage)
- Network services: dhcp, nfs, smb, dns
- Administration and troubleshooting tools such as: Ansible, wireshark, nc, iperf3 etc
- Experience of working on CentOS version 6 & 7, Fedora > 25, Debian derivative (Raspbian most preferably)
- Linux system boot process and sequence of processes
LANGUAGE FOR COMMUNICATION
Verbal communication: Gujarati, Hindi, English (Preferably)
Email correspondence: English only
WHO MAY APPLY?
- Candidates who fulfil the above criteria
- Candidates staying in Surat
- Candidates willing to settle in Surat